Adam Mickiewicz University History and Background
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poland is a knowledge center in which research and teaching intertwine, and science is explored both internationally, nationally and regionally. The university is constantly updating and expanding its research programs and teaching content, placing particular emphasis on their interdisciplinary character. We provide information to the students about all universities of Poland, Poland job facilities, Poland student visa with spouse, Poland GDP, Poland economic condition, Poland history etc.
Currently, there are almost 35,000 students studying in 89 fields and 246 specialties. first and second cycle students and uniform master’s studies. Over 1,300 doctoral students study at doctoral studies. More and more people are taking post-graduate studies and further training courses. Our university diploma is becoming an increasingly sought-after asset on the labor market. Every year the university provides many scholarships to the international students. VISAThing for Student provides Poland student visa from Bangladesh.
Why Adam Mickiewicz University?
- Supreme academic expertise
- Multicultural environment: 78 nationalities represented at AMU
- Poznań is a vibrant business center offering career opportunities for student
- Advanced research opportunities: international projects including Horizon 2020 and many others
English, Biology, Chemistry, Educational Studies, Geographical and Geological Sciences, History, Law and Administration, Mathematics and Computer Science, Modern Languages and Literature, Physics, Polish and Classical Philology, Political Science and Journalism, Social Sciences and Philosophy, Theology, Pedagogy and Fine Arts
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 2,450 Euro to 6,500 Euro
- Post-Graduate: 2,500 Euro to 6,000 Euro
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 80% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 80% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 7.0 or above or TOEFL 565 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If require)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: + 8801967777788 or Email: email@example.com