Abo Akademi University History and Background
Abo Akademi University is the main solely Swedish language multi-personnel college in Finland. It is found predominantly in Turku however has likewise exercises in Vaasa. It is said to have one of the most esteemed business programs on the planet. We provide information to the students about how many private university in Finland, Finland study visa, Finland visa agency, Finland visa agent, Finland study visa checklist etc.
Abo Akademi was established by private gifts in 1918 as the third college in Finland, both to let Turku again become a college town and in light of the fact that it was felt that the Swedish language was undermined at the University of Helsinki. The Finnish University of Turku was established in 1920, additionally by private gifts and for comparative reasons. Åbo Akademi was a private organization until 1981, when it was transformed into an open establishment.
1,400 productions for every year. The distributing of research results is fundamental for a college. Distributing establishes the establishment for logical exchange and manageable learning, yet it likewise fills in as a method for offering back to the general public that gives monetary help to science and research. For colleges, the quantity of distributions every year is utilized as a proportion of action, a reality that is considered by the State for the assurance of its financing. VISAThing for Student provides Finland student visa from Bangladesh.
Why Abo Akademi University?
- Internationally recognized research university
- Career prospects
- Entrepreneurship university
- Scholarship opportunity
Arts, Psychology and Theology, Education and Welfare Studies, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences, Business and Economics
Tuition Fees Range:
- Undergraduate: 10,000 EURO to 12,000 EURO
- Post-Graduate: 10,000 EURO to 12,000 EURO
- Valid travel documents (Passport)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detail Address, Phone Number, Email & Skype ID)
- Two valid reference with email & phone number
- SSC & HSC result 75% in Marks
- Bachelor result above result 75% in Marks
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 6.5 or above or TOEFL 550 or above)
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Job Experience (If Available)
*** This is a very basic checklist. Additional documents may require. For further help, please contact with us through email or phone.
Phone: +8801967777788 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org