Processing a visa is still a tough task as some of the consular offices located in Dhaka and New Delhi requires you to submit your visa application in person. In other cases, some of the consular office may call you for a visa interview. You have to visit their offices in person in order to submit your visa application and other documents by yourself or attending an interview. We provide our assistance when you travel to India for an interview/visa application submission. We help you find suitable accommodation nearest to the consular office, guide you about the possible scenario of the visa interview, set appointment at the embassy for you and maintain overall communication between you and the embassy.
Why Do You Need VISAThing’s Ground Support?
Some countries having embassies located in India requires personal presence of the visa applicant at the Embassy/VFS for in-person interview or biometric data collection. The applicant must visit the embassy in India to submit the visa application. Most of the applicants face difficulty in –
- Preparing an error visa application with all the necessary documents.
- The submission procedures at the embassy.
- Navigating through the city and finding suitable lodging.
VISAThing’s Ground Support
One of our dedicated team members from VISAThing’s Delhi office shall assist the applicant through the entire process step by step. Thus, your experience of visiting India for visa application gets smooth and easier than you ever expected.
- Embassy appointment.
- Airport pick & drop Service (Airport-Hotel-Airport).
- Hotel to Embassy pick & drop (Hotel-Embassy-Hotel).
- Guidance on hotel booking.
- Application submission guideline.
- Demand Draft/Other payment assistance.
- Money exchange.
- Sim card allocation.
- Hotel charge
- Visa fee
|Ground Support (In-Person Assistance)||15,000/-|
*15% VAT will be applicable on VISAThing’s service.